|Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens|
The recently released Firmware Version 2.0.2 for the Canon EOS-M has gone a long way to address the slow AF complaints of this camera. Read the latest post on this topic. Now Canon has announced the EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens will be available July 11, 2013. You can read a preview of the lens here.
This lens is available for pre-order on Amazon Germany, France, Japan, WexPhotographic - UK, Hong Kong and many other Internet retailers. However, this lens is currently not available for the US market.
Main Features of the EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Ultra-wide 11-22mm EF-M zoom lens
- Compact, retractable lens design
- Smooth, quiet STM focusing in movies
- Dynamic IS for steady movies
- 3-stop optical Image Stabilizer
- Manual focus ring
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.15m
- Filter Size: 55mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: 60.9 x 58.2mm
- Weight: 220g