Canon’s Student CPS Program is designed to offer an unrivaled level of sales and service support for studying Photographers, Videographers, and New Media Artists. By becoming a member of Student CPS, you will be eligible for a host of real world benefits designed to help and assist post-secondary Visual Arts, Fine Arts, and Applied Arts students in mastering their craft and achieving their career aspirations. I have been a member of CPS for many years and found them to be very informative and useful.
Membership benefits include :
- Access to student-specific pricing discounts on a selection of professional products - view list in Program Details.
- Membership-exclusive promotions, discounts and contests.
- Subsidized incoming overnight shipping charges ($10) on eligible product. These charges will be added to the repair service charge. Return shipping is free for warranty repairs and a flat $10 fee will be charged for return shipping of out of warranty service.
- Expedited service turnaround target of 6 days.
- 20% discount for repair parts and labor for eligible products.
Learn more by visiting Canon's Program Details Page and then apply for membership via the Application link.