|Canon EOS-M5 APS-C mirrorless camera|
I am still on my Southern Africa wildlife photo shoot testing the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II camera. You can follow my travels on Twitter and Facebook.
As reported earlier, Canon will be announcing the new EOS-M5 mirrorless camera with the APS-C sensor next week.
Expected specs of EOS-M5 mirrorless camera :
- 24 MP APS-C sensor (similar to EOS-80D camera)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 7 processor
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- 9 fps in Live View
- ISO 100 - 25600
- Full HD video @ 60 fps
- 5 axis electronic Image Stabilizer system
- Dynamic NFC and built-in BlueTooth capability
- Built-in, flip up electronic viewfinder
- New and improved AF system (Touchscreen focusing)
- Better ergonomics and improved feel and handling
- Media : SD / SDHC / SDXC cards
- Size : 115.6 x 89.2 x 60.6 mm
- Weight : 427 g
- Camera sold with EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens kit
- List price - $899 in the U.S.