|Canon EOS-1D X Mark II full frame DSLR camera|
TOKYO, February 9, 2017 - Canon Inc. announced today that six Canon product designs were recognized by iF International Forum Design GmbH with prestigious 2017 iF Design Awards.
Established in 1953, the iF Design Awards are recognized internationally as one of the most prestigious awards within the field of design, with outstanding industrial designs chosen from all over the world each year. This year 5,575 entries from 59 countries and regions were judged by internationally active design experts across seven disciplines: product, packaging, communication, service design, architecture, interior architecture, and professional concept.
This year marks Canon's 23rd consecutive year of winning iF Design Awards. Encouraged by the recognition of the Company's design excellence, Canon will continue striving to realize products that combine the highest levels of performance and design.
iF Design Award Winners
- EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera
- PowerShot G5 X Digital Compact Camera
- imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Large-format Inkjet Printer
- 3rd generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE Multifunction Office Systems
- i-SENSYS LBP350/LBP710 Series Laser Printers
- XEED 4K500ST/4K501ST Projector