|Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera|
Canon announced the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera on October 16, 2017. You can see sample photos taken with a pre-production camera here.
Canon is also expected to announce more G series PowerShot camera just before the CES Show in January, 2018 in Las Vegas. In addition, a new camera, the Cinema EOS C400 may also be announced some time in the first half of 2018. The new camera will fill a void between the C300 Mark II and the C500 and may have resolution slightly higher than 4K but not 8K.
Key Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III Specifications
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3x Zoom Lens, 24-72mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Image Stabilizer
- ISO 25600, 9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction