As reported earlier, Canon is definitely going to announce the EOS-90D APS-C camera in August, 2019. This new body may be the successor to the EOS-80D and the much-loved EOS-7D Mark II DSLRs.
The following preliminary specification will be quite close to the final camera.
Possible specifications of EOS-90D camera :
- New 32.5MP APS-C DPAF sensor
- Dual DIGIC 8 processors
- Dual SD card slots
- 45 AF points with over a dozen cross-type points
- Shoots 4K videos with no crop
- Autofocusing covers 100% of sensor
- ISO range 100-51200
- 10 fps burst rate
- 3.2 inch 1.62 million dot articulated LCD screen
- Can support live eyeAF in 4K and Full HD video modes
- LP-E6N battery
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Supports clean video to HDMI out
- $1,399 MSRP US price. Camera body only
- Comes with EF 18-55mm and EF 18-135mm lens kit
Keep checking back for the latest information as I get them. I will be interested in acquiring this camera for my wildlife photography tours.
Post a Comment