Canon EOS R3 firmware update version 1.1.1 is available for download. You can read my preliminary EOS R3 camera review here.
Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements :
- Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
- Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
- Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control and then buttons.
- Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of "Browser Remote".
- Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
- Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the button.
- Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
Post a Comment