Canon may be ready to announce their megapixel EOS-Rs mirrorless model together with the EOS R Mark II camera some time around May, 2020 during the Photokina Show in Cologne, Germany.
Both cameras, including the EOS-1D X Mark III are all out in field testing. 2020 will be an exciting year for Canon cameras. Keep checking back for the latest information and development.
Canon EOS Rs rumored specifications :
- 75mp full frame CMOS
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9 processor
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
Post a Comment