Canon is planning to introduce an EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera to replace the EOS-6D Mark II full frame DSLR body. This is in line with the imminent release of the EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera to replace the EOS-5Ds and EOS-5Ds R line of DSLR cameras.
Rumored specs of the EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera :
- New 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- EOS R6 will have IBIS. Possible on EOS R5 as well.
- 12 fps mechanical and 20 fps electronic shutter
- 4K video @ 60p
- Scroll wheel in the back of camera
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- No top down LCD window
- No magnesium alloy body
- May share the same battery as the EOS R5
- This may be the least expensive, full frame mirrorless body
- End of Q2 announcement with Q3 delivery date
Post a Comment