Canon Japan and Europe has made the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III firmware update version 1.1.0 available for download.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancement and fixes :
- The option to capture full HD movies and 4K UHD movies in 23.98p frame rate has been added.
- The communication speed has been improved when connected via wired LAN.
- The "Browser Remote" function has been added.
- The function to transfer only protected images has been added.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which, when the electronic level is set to "Show" in the viewfinder display, in rare cases, the camera may freeze when operating the AF-ON button or shutter button.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which the Custom Shooting Mode settings may change when the shooting mode is switched.
You can read my real world review of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera.
Post a Comment