Lightroom CC 2015.5 and Lightroom 6.5 are now available on Adobe.com. Our focus with this release was to add support for new cameras and lenses, and also fix many bugs that existed in previous versions of Lightroom. Adobe Camera Raw 9.5 is also available for download as well.
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
Bug fixes related to Panorama Merge
- Scared that pesky sensor dust spots will ruin your perfect pano? No problem, remove spots in 1 image and then merge to pano. Lightroom takes care of the rest.
- Boundary Warp gets better as we fixed a bunch of bugs
- Removed the ‘auto’ projection option. Turns out, it always picked the same projection mode.
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a ton of sync errors. Faster sync to the Lightroom iOS and Android apps.
- Scrolling through images in Loupe view with your mouse is back! (sorry that it went away in the first place).
- Slideshows are back in high-resolution. Fixed a bug that caused them to appear much lower res than expected.
- Books are made for browsing. We’ve reinstated scroll bars so that you can browse faster in the Book module
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
- Olympus PEN-F
- Olympus SH-3
- Panasonic DMC-CM10
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
- Samsung NX3300
- Sony Alpha a6300 (ILCE-6300)
- Yuneec CGO4
Select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Direct download links : Windows | Mac