In addition to the new Canon EOS R firmware V 1.4.0, Canon has also released a major firmware update for the Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following major enhancement :
- Enhances eye detection Auto Focus (AF) for improved face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved Auto Focus (AF) performance helps the camera to focus on and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces lag time between the actual Auto Focus (AF) and the AF frame display for images in the viewfinder or on the LCD.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF frame size cannot be changed in the Servo AF setting.
- Fixes PTP communication vulnerability.
Download Canon EOS R firmware Version 1.4.0 at Canon Europe.
Read my thoughts on the EOS R camera one year after its announcement and the expected follow up models coming in the first half of 2020.
Post a Comment