In addition to the new Canon EOS R firmware V 1.4.0, Canon has also released a major update for the Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera.
Version 1.3.0 includes the following enhancements and fixes :
- Enhances the auto-focus (AF) eye detection to improve face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved AF performance allows the camera to focus and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces the response time between the actual AF and the AF frame to display the image in the viewfinder or on the LCD monitor.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the main dial icon is not displayed when pressing the zoom in / out button while the image is playing.
- Corrects the PTP communication vulnerability.
Download Canon EOS RP firmware at Canon USA.