|Canon EOS-5DS full frame DSLR camera|
As I have reported before I left on my wildlife photo shoot in the Southern Oceans a couple of weeks ago, the Canon EOS-5D Mk III will be split into three models in 2015. The EOS-5Ds and EOS-5Ds R cameras will be announced on February 6, 2015 and the EOS-5D Mk IV may be coming the second half of 2015.
The EOS-5Ds will have a list price of 3,499 Euros, the EOS-5Ds R (no low-pass filter) lists for 3,699 Euros and the EF 11-24mm f/4L lens' price will be 2,999 Euros. The prices in North America, especially in the U.S. are generally lower.
I am still on my photo shoot, returning next week and back to postings on my blog.
EOS-5DS Possible Specifications
- Sensor effective pixels 50.6MP. 53MP CMOS
- 5DS R comes without low-pass filter
- RAW (50MP), M-RAW (28MP), S-RAW (12.4MP)
- Media CF (UDMA7), SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- Dual DIGIC 6
- Crop 1.3x and 1.6x
- Finder penta prism, 100% field of view, magnification 0.71 times, the eye point 21mm
- Electronic Level
- Grid display
- AF 61 points (41 points cross type). EV-2 support.
- ITR AF
- Time-lapse movie
- Bulb timer
- Live View, the contrast AF (face recognition)
- 150,000 pixel RGB-TR metering sensor. 252 zone TTL metering
- EOS iSA system
- ISO100-6400 (extended with ISO50 and ISO12800)
- The shutter speed is 30 seconds -1/8000 seconds. Synchro is 1/200 sec
- Burst rate 5 fps
- Video 1920×1080 30fps (ALL-I or IPB)
- LCD monitor 3.2 inches 1.04 million dot
- Mini HDMI output terminal. External microphone terminal
- Battery LP-E6N / LP-E6
- The size 152 x 116.4 x 76.4mm
- Weight 930g (CIPA guidelines). 845g (body only)