|Canon EOS-1D X Mark II camera|
As reported earlier, Canon has released a new firmware, Version 1.1.2 You can download it here on Canon's website.
Firmware Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements :
- The addition of a selectable color-tone option for the LCD monitor.
- The addition of a function to append IPTC data.
- The addition of a function to transfer only protected images.
- The addition of a function to set the GPS positional data retention period.
- An increase in the number of network connection settings that can be saved to a memory card from 20 to 40.
- When retrying FTP transfer, extension of the minimum auto power off time to 10 minutes.
- Improvement of wireless transmission when using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E6.