|Hasselblad H5D-50C Medium Format camera|
Hasselblad officially released the H5D-50C camera, originally announced back in January. Ian Rawcliffe, Hasselblad CEO, stated: “There is no price premium at all for customers who wish to acquire this groundbreaking technology. The H5D-50C will ship with the same price tag that applies to our H5D-50 model.” MichaelDanielHo.com
- 50 Megapixel CMOS sensor with almost twice the physical size of the largest 35mm DSLR sensor.
- Excellent high ISO performance: shoot at up to ISO 6400 and still produce crisp clean images with perfect colors both on location or in the studio.
- High dynamic range (up to 14 stops) for improved detail in shadow and highlight areas.
- Longer shutter speeds (up to 12 minutes).
- Faster capture rate: 1.5 frames per second.
- Live Video in Phocus with higher frame rate.
- True Focus auto-focus system with Absolute Position Lock and camera controls.
- Options for working with tilt-shift.
- GPS recording flexibility.
- List price $27,500 in the U.S.
Post a Comment