|Canon EOS-1D X full frame DSLR camera|
I am back from my photo shoot in the Southern Oceans. Exhausted and trying to get back to normal daily routines and posting on my blog.
As reported earlier, Canon finally released the new Firmware, Version 2.0.7 for the EOS-1D X camera. The new software incorporates the following functional improvements and fixes :
- Improves the AF control functions when shooting in Live View mode with a wide-angle lens (fixed focal length or zoom).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when shooting long exposures (several minutes), vertical lines appear on the right edge of captured images (still photos).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) may not perform as intended when in continuous shooting mode and where the shutter speed is longer than 1 second.
- Improves the reliability of the control mechanism for the Picture Style Auto setting.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the electronic level indicator does not work correctly.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using the “Save and read camera settings” function, the color space data that is selected in “Custom shooting mode (C1-C3)” is not saved. *1
- Corrects some incorrect indications on the “English” and “Russian” menu screens.
Firmware 2.0.7 can be downloaded at Canon USA's website.