|Canon EOS-M3 mirrorless camera (front view)|
|Canon EOS-M3 mirrorless camera (rear view)|
As reported earlier in November, the Canon EOS-M3 mirrorless camera should be announced on February 6, 2015. More details to come, check back often.
EOS-M3 camera specifications :
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor (22.3 x 14.9mm)
- 49 AF points. Hybrid CMOS AF
- ISO 100-12800
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
- DIGIC 6 processor
- Continuous shooting 4.2 frames / sec.
- 384 zone metering
- Battery LP-E17
- The shutter speed is 30 seconds -1/4000 seconds
- Video full HD
- Built-in flash
- LCD monitor tilting 3 inches 1.04 million dots. Touch panel
- No GPS in camera
- EVF option (EVF-DC1)
- Stainless steel, magnesium alloy, poly-carbonate
- Size 110.9 x 68.0 x 44.4mm
- Weight 366g
Judging from the preliminary specs of the Canon EOS-M3 mirrorless camera, they may have a winner here, depending on what additional EF-M lenses are available. Check back for the latest information.
Post a Comment