Next week, Canon will announce a few cameras. The most anticipated one is of course the full frame EOS-6D Mark II. Read this earlier post to see what the camera looks like and find all all the final specs of this affordable full frame DSLR.
Then, perhaps a day before the EOS-6D Mark II announcement, Canon may announce the EOS Rebel SL2/200D. It is also possible Canon may decided to announce the Rebel SL2 together with the EOS-6D Mark II on June 29, 2017.
Final specs of the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 camera :
- 24 MP sensor
- 3″ vari-angle and touchscreen display
- HD Video 1080p/60 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- WiFi and NFC
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Burst rate 5 fps. 3.5 fps in Live Mode
- 19 points AF
- DIGIC 7 processor
- ISO 100 - 51200 extended
- Touch Panel
- Battery : LP-E 17
- Approximately 840 shots per battery charge using the viewfinder
- Media : SD / SDHC / SDXC card (UHS-I card compatible)
- Size : 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
- Weight : 453 g
- Available in Black, White or Silver color
- Slightly larger than SL1 but still the world’s smallest DSLR
In addition, Canon will also announce a low end EOS-M mirrorless camera. It will be a replacement to the current EOS-M10.
Post a Comment