|Canon white EOS Rebel 100D camera kit|
Measuring just 116.8 x 90.7 x 69.4mm, the EOS 100D is compact enough to always carry with you and features an 18 MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS AF II sensor and a range of simple controls and automatic shooting modes, making capturing stunning images and Full HD movies effortless. The incredibly lightweight and compact body provides a traditional DSLR shooting experience while the large 7.7cm (3.0”) ClearView II touch screen, makes it easy to adjust settings and review images straight after capture.
The white EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is the perfect partner for the new EOS 100D, providing the flexibility to capture everyday subjects from sweeping landscapes to close-up portraits. An Optical Image Stabilizer ensures images are captured with impressive detail and clarity, while the near-silent STM technology also ensures noise is kept to a minimum whilst focusing in movies.
White EOS 100D – key features :
- 18.0 Megapixel Hybrid CMOS AF II sensor
- Compact, portable design
- Simple shooting with Scene Intelligent Auto
- Optical viewfinder and large touch screen
- Full-HD movies with Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Creative Filters and Extra Effect Shot
- Built-in Feature Guide
- EOS System of lenses and accessories
White EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM – key features :
- Versatile focal length range
- Compact design
- Four-stop optical Image Stabilizer
- Smooth focusing with STM motor
- 0.25m closest focusing distance
- Super Spectra Coating
- Non-rotating front element
- Manual focus ring
- Circular seven-bladed aperture
Pricing and availability
- The EOS 100D White will be available from May 2014 with an MSRP of £499/€599.