|Canon EOS-5D Mark IV camera|
Canon has announced the EOS-1D X Mark II camera earlier this month, with delivery scheduled for late April. I have placed my order and anxiously waiting for the DSLR to arrive. Now attention has again shifted to the EOS-5D Mark IV.
My best estimate is Canon may announced the new camera some time in late Q2-Q3 2016. Below are the possible specs I have on the Mark IV. Keep checking back for the latest development.
- New 28MP Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Processor
- 61 point AF system (same as EOS-1D X Mark II)
- Burst rate of 8 to 10 fps
- Comes with WiFi and GPS
- Equipped with SD and CFast memory slots
- Improved material and ergonomics
- May come with tilting touchscreen LCD
- Will have 4K video
- EOS-5D C 4K video model is also possible
- Possible announcement date - Q2 - Q3, 2016.
- List price - around $3,599 in the U.S.