The Canon EOS-70D camera has received very good reviews from many sources. It has the brand new Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology and I came across a seller on eBay selling the camera with the EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens kit for $1,150. I am not endorsing any seller but this seems like a very good deal. Check it out if you are planning to buy the EOS-70D.
EOS-70D KEY FEATURES :
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with ISO 100-12,800 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 25,600.
- 7fps full resolution continuous shooting rate.
- Swift and accurate focus in Live View and Full HD movies with Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- 19-point wide area, all cross-type AF points.
- DIGIC 5+ image processor - 14-bit processing for high quality images.
- Large 7.7cm (3.0”) capacitive touch panel Vari-angle Clear View II LCD 1040k dot, 3:2 ratio.
- Intelligent viewfinder with 98% frame coverage.
- Full HD movies with external mic port, stereo microphone, timecode, selectable frame rates, and a range of compression options.
- Built-in WiFi capability for instant sharing and remote control.*
- In-camera HDR mode, Multiple exposure function.
- iFCL metering system with 63-zone Dual-Layer sensor.
- Electronic level, exposure compensation +/- 5 stops.
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.
- MSRP $1,199 body ; $1,349 with EF 18-55mm IS STM ; $1,549 with 18-135mm IS STM