|Canon EOS-5Ds and EOS-5Ds R full frame 50MP cameras|
Support for the Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 has been added.
When updating the firmware of your camera, please review the instructions thoroughly before you update the firmware. The firmware update takes approximately 6 minutes. Please note that the firmware for EOS 5DS R and EOS 5DS is different.
- The firmware cannot be updated when the Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 is inserted into the camera.
- Once the camera is updated to Version 1.1.0, it cannot be restored to a previous firmware version (Version 1.0.1).
- EOS 5DS R cameras with Firmware Version 1.1.0 require the latest version of EOS Utility and Camera Connect.
- EOS Utility Version 3.5.0 or later can be downloaded from our Web site.
- Camera Connect 1.3.10 or later can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play.
- Versions of application software that support Firmware Version 1.1.0 of the camera
- EOS Utility Version 3.5.0 or later
- Camera Connect 1.3.10 or later
- * EOS Utility is supported on the following OSes:
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- * Camera Connect is supported on the following OSes:
- iOS 8.4 / 9.3, Android 4.1-4.4 / 5.0-5.1 / 6.0
I am on a Polar bear photo tour in Hudson Bay with the EOS-5Ds and EOS-1D X Mark II cameras now. You can follow my travel on Facebook and Twitter and see my works on MichaelDanielHo.com
Download the latest version of the Instruction Manual which contains information regarding the enhancements provided in this firmware update.
Canon 5Ds Firmware v1.1.0
Canon 5Ds R Firmware v1.1.0
Post a Comment