Canon suspended download services for the EOS C300, Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 that was posted on November 12, 2013 due to a discrepancy in color balance. The new Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 corrects this color balance discrepancy. Any cameras that are running Firmware version 220.127.116.11.00 should be updated to Firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 Instruction Manual for the EOS C300 can be downloaded here.
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 incorporates all the functions and modifications listed below :
- EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camera & EOS C300 PL Cinema EOS Camera
- Fixes a phenomenon where the previous firmware version 126.96.36.199.00 offered incorrect color balance.
- Ability to move the magnification viewing area around the LCD using the MAGN Function has been added.
- Support for a 1440×1080/35Mbps recording mode has been added.
- ISO up to 80,000 has been added.
- Functionality to support the optional Canon GPS Receiver GP-E1 has been added.
- A Key Lock menu setting has been added which now makes it possible to lock all operations, including the START/STOP button.
- Using the optional Canon WFT-E6 Wireless File Transmitter, the camera’s remote-control application allows two users to access the same unit via a Wi-Fi link providing simultaneous camera operation and control and metadata input.
- [Lens Exchange] and [ND+]/[ND-] have been added as functions that can be allocated to any assignable button.
- A new Wide DR Gamma setting provides an expanded dynamic range of 800%.
- Flicker Reduction has been improved.
EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camera only
- Provides Push Auto Iris and One-Shot AF operation.
- A new AE Shift function and the selection of various light-metering modes are now available when used with some Canon Cinema lenses (EF mount) and Canon EF Lenses.
- Ability to assign the two control dials to operate either Iris or ISO sensitivity independently has been added.
- Peripheral Illumination Correction Data has been added for seven (7) Canon Cinema lenses (EF mount) and fifteen (15) Canon EF Lenses.
- A function has been added to enable continuous focus and iris setting on a subject in the middle of the screen when one of the two EF STM lenses** is attached.
Post a Comment