The Canon EOS-7D Mk II camera has been announced.
|Canon EOS-7D Mk II camera front view|
|Canon EOS-7D Mk II camera back view|
|Canon EOS-7D Mk II camera top view|
Confirmed EOS-7D Mk II camera specs :
- 20 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology
- Dual DIGIC 6 processors
- 10 fps
- Dual Memory Card Slots ( One CF and one SD )
- 65 AF points, all cross type
- EOS iTR Autofocus
- AF down to f/8 with center point
- 3.2″ LCD monitor with no touch screen capability
- 100% coverage viewfinder. Magnification 1.15
- Magnesium alloy body with dust and weather resistance
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in Intervalometer
- Built-in flash
- Mic and headphone connectors
- ISO 100 - 16000
- 1080p / 720p at 60 fps
- New battery ( LP-E6N ) , new charger ( LC-E6N ) , new grip ( BG-E16 )
- Available with EF 18-135mm and EF 15-85mm lens kit
- Shipping date - late October to early November
Nice work bringing us these EOS-7D Mk II photos. The camera will have an all new grip, battery and charger, right? That adds to the cost of the total camera with spare batteries.
It could almost pass for the Canon EOS-70D on the outside but don't let appearance fool you. It's the most powerful APS-C camera on the market and I hope you will take it on your photo shoots to give it a good work out and let us know your opinion once you have taken delivery of this body.
I have already contacted my equipment supplier and am on their list to get the EOS-7D Mk II as soon as it comes in. Plan to take it to the sub Arctic in Autumn to photograph wildlife and test the camera under extremely cold conditions. Will write a comprehensive review as soon as possible. Keep checking back on this blog for photos and comments.
Post a Comment