|Canon EOS-7D Mk II with EF-S 15-85mm lens|
Canon has released firmware version 1.0.5 for the Canon EOS 7D Mk II camera. My readers know I have picked the EOS-7D as the best APS-C camera on the market 4 years in a row. Now the EOS-7D Mk II has taken over that title in my opinion and you can read my extensive review of the camera here.
The following fixes are in the new firmware :
- Improves AF accuracy when used in combination with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM lens or EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the “Peripheral illumination correction” is applied inconsistently.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, while performing an EF lens firmware update, the progress bar displayed on the LCD monitor may freeze at 100% even though the update has been completed.
- Fixes a processing error in relation to the leap second for the “Geotag information appended to image” and “Log data” GPS functions.
- Fixes a phenomenon, where at the time of shooting in very rare cases “Err 70” occurs, or the shutter does not release.
Download firmware v1.05 Win (Canon Japan)
Download firmware v1.05 Mac (Canon Japan)
Download firmware v1.05 (Canon USA)
Post a Comment