|Canon EOS-1D C full frame DSLR and Cinema Camera|
The EOS-1D C is an amazing camera. It is essentially the EOS-1D X body with 4K Cinematic quality video capability. As my readers know, I have picked the EOS-1D X camera as the best DSLR on the market today. You can read my review here and visit my website to see wildlife and travel photos taken with the EOS-1D X from around the world. I am not a photographer who shoots video but if I were, the EOS-1D C will be my next body. I have found an interesting short film by Philip Bloom on the camera. The EOS-1D C's features will get even better come April when Canon will release a new Firmware. You can read my earlier post on this topic here.
EOS-1D C – Key Specifications and Features
- 18.1 MP CMOS Sensor
- 4K Cinematic Quality Video
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Video
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ LCD Screen
- Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
- Dual CF Card Recording Media
- Canon EF Lens Mount
- Magnesium Alloy Body
- 61-Point High Density Auto Focus
- An evolution in DSLR movie shooting, offering the creative possibilities of the EOS-5D Mk III with improved features, quality and lens options.
- Full-frame 35mm image sensor provides extremely shallow depth-of-field and superb sensitivity.
- Small form factor allows use in restricted environments without compromising on quality.
- Record video at 4K, digital cinema resolution (at 24fps) or Full HD at higher frame rates (1080/60p).
- Clean HDMI output (Full HD, 4:2:2 color sampling).
- Capture Full HD video and high-resolution stills from one device.
Post a Comment