|Canon C100 Cinema EOS camera|
The NAB Show is currently being held in Las Vegas. There are many exciting Canon products to explore and announcements to catch up on. You can read my latest post from the show here.
The compact Canon C100 Cinema EOS camera body is now selling for $5,499 and with the EF 24-105mm f/4L lens, the price will be $6,099 at two large New York based camera stores. These are very good prices and is over $1,000 off the normal price. Click here to see a video review of the Canon C100.
EOS C100 main specifications :
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
- HDMI Outputs a Non-Compression Signal
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- ISO 320 and up to ISO 20000
- Wide DR and Canon Log Gamma
- Reduced Rolling Shutter Skews
- Built-in ND Filters with Manual Controls
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Peripheral Illumination Correction
Post a Comment